The SOCA Program Manager will
- help the SOCA Board plan, coordinate, implement, track and finalize existing programs and projects to help grow the number of businesses along the corridor
- develop new opportunities that align with the mission and goals of the organization
The successful bidder will
- have a track record of building relationships with decision-makers
- Have strong analytical and communications skills
- have experience in organizing and supporting volunteers
- be a successful fundraiser (grant writing, event planning)
- understand basic principles of nonprofit financial management
- be adept at using (or quickly learning to use) tools including the Google suite, Wild Apricot, QuickBooks and social media management systems
- 3 plus years’ experience in program/project administration
- 3 plus years’ experience in marketing and/or management
- create additional funding streams to expand the organization according to the proposal agreed upon with the board
- will expect to provide consulting services at a rate about 10 – 15 hours per week.
Proposals will be accepted by email only: firstname.lastname@example.org. Proposals should include a scope of services and prices. Send a resume, proposal, and references by 5pm Friday, May 20, 2016.